Take charge of your health!
Dr. Rabinowitz's Background
Richard S. Rabinowitz, MD is a practicing Orthopedic Surgeon in Schaumburg, IL. Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from University of Illinois College of Medicine in 1989 and has been in practice for 26 years. He completed a residency at Loyola University Medical Center. He currently practices at Barrington Orthopaedic Specialists and is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital, Alexian Brothers Medical Center and Northwest Community Hospital. Dr. Rabinowitz accepts multiple insurance plans including Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Multiplan and Medicare. Dr. Rabinowitz is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery. In addition to English, Dr. Rabinowitz's practice supports these languages: Spanish, Polish, German and Italian.
- Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Medical School
- University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Chicago, IL
Learn More About Sports Injuries