Dr. Richard Rabinowitz, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Schaumburg, IL. Dr. Rabinowitz completed a residency at Loyola University Medical Center. He currently practices at Barrington Orthopedic Specialists and is affiliated with AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rabinowitz is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Barrington Orthopedic Specialists
Barrington Orthopedic Specialists929 W Higgins Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60195 Existing Patients: (847) 285-4200
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Loyola University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Loyola University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rabinowitz?
Dr. Rabinowitz was warm, welcoming, and professional. He clearly explained my back issue and treatment plan and made me feel calm about it . I'd definitely recommend him! His clinical staff member, Cheryl and Kaitlyn, were also wonderful and great listeners.
- AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village
- AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates
- Northwest Community Hospital