Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Richard Palmer, MD is a general surgery specialist in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. Palmer completed a residency at Waterbury Hospital Yale Affiliate. He currently practices at Ageless Innovations Medical Spa and is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Palmer is board certified in General Surgery.
- Waterbury Hospital Yale Affiliate, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Waterbury Hospital Yale Affiliate, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Med University Of South Carolina, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University Of Illinois Metropolitan Group Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Lehigh Valley Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ageless Innovations Medical Spa
Ageless Innovations Medical Spa306 Cambridge St, Fredericksburg, VA 22405 Existing Patients: (540) 371-7372
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palmer?
Dr Palmer and the entire staff are amazing! I had abdominoplasty and a panniculectomy (removal of excess stomach skin) I am exactly three weeks out now and I am thrilled with the excellent care I have received. I got an infection and the rapid and thorough response has been nothing short of excellent! As a larger sized woman most doctors said they would not help me until I lost even more weight than I already lost. Dr Palmer did the surgery and literally I feel like he gave me my life back!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Palmer frequently treats Abdominal Surgery, Abdominoplasty, and Appendectomy.
Dr. Palmer's office is located at 306 Cambridge St, Fredericksburg, VA 22405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Palmer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital