Dr. Richard Miller, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Easton Hospital. He currently practices at Vanderbilt Trauma and Surgical Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
Vanderbilt Trauma and Surgical Care
Vanderbilt Trauma and Surgical Care1301 Medical Center Dr Ste 3501a, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 322-2063
- Easton Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Universidad Cetec, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
If I could have Dr. Miller for ALL my necessary physicians I would be one lucky person. He performed a hernia surgery on me and it was my third. The first.two were done by another surgeon and neither lasted even a year. Dr. Miller did a different procedure and it has held beautifully and felt extremely secure for two plus years. He is a warm, caring physician and takes time with his patients. If you list the characteristics you would like to see in your physician, he checks every box. I actually miss getting to see him. He is amazing!!