Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Richard Lee, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Yale University. He currently practices at Newport Orthopedic Institute and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale University, Residency Hospital
- Yale University, Internship Hospital
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Newport Orthopedic Institute
Newport Orthopedic Institute22 Corporate Plaza Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92660 Existing Patients: (949) 722-5071
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr. Richard Lee to put into simple words….he saved my life. After going in for surgery it turned out I was on my way out because of an infection he discovered during surgery. He could walk around with the biggest ego because he is just that darn good…but he is so darn humbled.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee frequently treats Back Pain, Low Back Pain, and Intervertebral Disc Disease.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 22 Corporate Plaza Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute