Dr. Richard Lazzaro, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lazzaro completed a residency at University Hospital of Brooklyn Downstate. He currently practices at Richard Stephen Lazzaro MD and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lazzaro is board certified in General Surgery.
Richard Stephen Lazzaro MD
North Shore Lenox Hill Hospital130 E 77th St, New York, NY 10075 Existing Patients: (212) 434-3000
- University Of Pittsburgh-Presbyterian Shadyside, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Hospital of Brooklyn Downstate, Residency Hospital — 1997
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Union College-Six Year Biomedical Education Program, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lazzaro?
Dr. Lazzaro is the smartest, kindest, most caring, talented surgeon I have ever met. I praise him and recommend him to everyone I know.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital