Dr. Richard Hamilton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hamilton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Hamilton, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Lakeland, FL. Dr. Hamilton completed a residency at Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center. He currently practices at Center For Retina/Macular Dis and is affiliated with Winter Haven Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hamilton is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Colorado Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Colorado Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1997
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center For Retina/Macular Dis
Center For Retina/Macular Dis2815 Lakeland Hills Blvd Ste 200, Lakeland, FL 33805 Existing Patients: (863) 683-6699
Vitreous Retina Consultants
Center Retina & Macular Disease250 Avenue K Sw Ste 200, Winter Haven, FL 33880 Existing Patients: (863) 422-5737
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamilton?
Very professional and painless....knows how to give an injection....if your in his area go see him..
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hamilton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hamilton frequently treats Chorioretinal Scars, Macular Edema, and Central Serous Chorioretinopathy.
Dr. Hamilton's office is located at 2815 Lakeland Hills Blvd Ste 200, Lakeland, FL 33805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hamilton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Winter Haven Hospital