Dr. Richard Gilbert, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Gilbert completed a residency at Mount Sinai School Of Med New York. He currently practices at New York Orthopaedic and Spine Center and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gilbert is board certified in Hand Surgery.
New York Orthopaedic and Spine Center
New York Orthopaedic and Spine Center833 Northern Blvd Ste 220, Great Neck, NY 11021 Existing Patients: (516) 622-7975
- Yale University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Mount Sinai School Of Med New York, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Johns Hopkins University, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Harbor Genl Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1953
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gilbert?
Fabulous surgeon with a warm personality. We highly recommend Dr. Gilbert for any hand issue.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset