Dr. Rothschild has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Rothschild, MD is a cardiology specialist in Camarillo, CA. Dr. Rothschild completed a residency at University Of California Los Angeles. He currently practices at Cabrillo Cardiology Medical Group and is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rothschild is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of California Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University Of California Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of California-Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rothschild?
The greatest ethical test is the treatment of those with whom we interact - especially with those who are at our mercy. Dr Rothschild excels in this area as a human being and as a professional. It was 1 ½ months of not getting help before I had a consultation with him. He is not only brilliant in his field, his passion to resolve my issues was unparalleled, even though after an in-depth conversation he did not think the issue was my heart. He listens carefully, shows understanding regarding your feelings, takes time to communicate effectively. THIS doctor thinks outside the box in order to find a way to help you. He ordered testing to resolve my condition, gave me insight regarding my medicine. He was going to hold off on one test due to cost to me. Really? A doctor concerned about cost to you rather than $ for himself! That day turned out to be one of the most gracious gifts from God. His diagnosis was correct. I'm seeing a pulmonologist. Dr Rothschild is an exceptional doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rothschild accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rothschild frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Syncope, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Rothschild's office is located at 400 Camarillo Ranch Rd Ste 205, Camarillo, CA 93012. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rothschild speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center