Dr. Rogachefsky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Rogachefsky, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in San Pedro, CA. Dr. Rogachefsky completed a residency at U Miami/Jackson Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Gregory R. Keese MD Inc A Profession of Medicine and is affiliated with Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rogachefsky is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Tampa Genl Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U Miami/Jackson Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- U Miami/Jackson Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gregory R. Keese MD Inc A Profession of Medicine1360 W 6th St Ste 305, San Pedro, CA 90732 Existing Patients: (310) 833-2406
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rogachefsky?
Very professional and friendly. Explained my condition well. Did surgery on my hand. Answered all of my questions. Compassionate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Rogachefsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rogachefsky's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rogachefsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rogachefsky frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Rogachefsky's office is located at 1360 W 6th St Ste 305, San Pedro, CA 90732. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center