Dr. Whitlock Jr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Whitlock Jr, MD is a cardiology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Whitlock Jr completed a residency at Medical College Of Georgia Program. He currently practices at University Cardiology Associates - Cardiovascular Associates of Augusta and is affiliated with Edgefield County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Whitlock Jr is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medical College Of Georgia Program, Residency Hospital
- Mc Ga Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Cardiology Associates - Cardiovascular Associates of Augusta
University Cardiology Associates - Cardiovascular Associates of Augusta1348 Walton Way Ste 5100, Augusta, GA 30901 Existing Patients: (706) 724-8611
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Whitlock Jr?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Whitlock Jr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Whitlock Jr's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Whitlock Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Whitlock Jr frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Whitlock Jr's office is located at 1348 Walton Way Ste 5100, Augusta, GA 30901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Edgefield County Hospital
- University Hospital Mcduffie