Dr. Richard Rattin, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rattin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Rattin, DO is a interventional cardiology specialist in Ukiah, CA. Dr. Rattin completed a residency at Metro Health Hospital. He currently practices at Ukiah - Cardiology and is affiliated with Adventist Health Howard Memorial. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Metro Health Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Metro Health Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- A.T Still University / School Of Health Management, Other Education — 2006
- Grand Valley State University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ukiah - Cardiology240 Hospital Dr Ste B, Ukiah, CA 95482 Existing Patients: (707) 463-8070
Mercy Hearth Center Adn Vascular Institute250 S Crescent Dr, Mason City, IA 50401 Existing Patients: (641) 494-5300
Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center1000 4th St SW, Mason City, IA 50401 Existing Patients: (641) 428-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rattin?
Was very satisfied
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rattin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rattin frequently treats Heart Conditions and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Rattin's office is located at 240 Hospital Dr Ste B, Ukiah, CA 95482. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rattin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Howard Memorial
- Adventist Health Ukiah Valley
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Lakeside Hospital
- Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital