Dr. Richard Heuser, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Heuser's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Heuser, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Heuser completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Vascular Heart and Lung Assocs and is affiliated with St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Heuser is board certified in Cardiology.
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1979
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vascular Heart and Lung Assocs
Vascular Heart and Lung Associates3850 E Baseline Rd Ste 103, Mesa, AZ 85206 Existing Patients: (480) 722-7589
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Heuser?
Referred by PCP, I took my brother with pcp copies of xrays, ultrasound notes to first meeting and he looked at them seriously. Explained symptoms with leg diabetic ulcer with veins not pumping enough blood and what the next steps were to alleviate and fix problem. The staff were also helpful and pleasant. They gave info about how to prepare for next office visit repeatedly which reassured me about the care. The waiting room times sometimes over 45 mins. but it is worth it to have the procedures taken care of there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Heuser accepts your insurance.
Dr. Heuser frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Heuser's office is located at 3850 E Baseline Rd Ste 103, Mesa, AZ 85206. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Heuser has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Luke's Medical Center