Dr. Richard Gosselin, MD is a cardiology specialist in New Windsor, NY. Dr. Gosselin completed a residency at Tufts Med Center. He currently practices at The Heart Center at One Brookdale Plaza and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gosselin is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
The Heart Center at One Brookdale Plaza
The Heart Center at One Brookdale Plaza939 Little Britain Rd, New Windsor, NY 12553 Existing Patients: (845) 473-1188
- Saint Vincent Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Tufts Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gosselin?
Very professional, was very helpful in the care of my uncle in his later years. I would recommend him to anyone in need of cardiac care.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital
- Garnet Health Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center