Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Payne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Payne, MD is a neurology specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Payne completed a residency at Ny Hosp-Cornell Med Coll. He currently practices at Duke University Medical Center - Dept of Pathology. Dr. Payne is board certified in Neurology.
- Meml Sloan Kettering, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Ny Hosp-Cornell Med Coll, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Peter Bent Brigham, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Peter Bent Brigham, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1977
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Duke University Medical Center - Dept of Pathology2100 Erwin Rd, Durham, NC 27705 Existing Patients: (919) 684-8111
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Payne?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Payne's office is located at 2100 Erwin Rd, Durham, NC 27705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Payne has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.