Dr. Richard Parrish, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parrish's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Parrish, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Parrish completed a residency at U Minn Hosp. He currently practices at Richard Parrish, M.D. and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parrish is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mt Zion Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- U Minn Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1978
- U Minn Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Richard Parrish, M.D.
Richard Parrish, M.D.2505 Samaritan Dr Ste 309, San Jose, CA 95124 Existing Patients: (408) 356-8486
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parrish?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parrish accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parrish frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Nuclear Stress Testing, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Parrish's office is located at 2505 Samaritan Dr Ste 309, San Jose, CA 95124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parrish speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Parrish has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital