Dr. Richard Silton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Silton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Silton, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Silton completed a residency at Beth Israel Med Center. He currently practices at Carolina Asthma Allergy Center and is affiliated with Novant Health Matthews Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silton is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- University S Fl College Med Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Beth Israel Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Beth Israel Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silton?
All the staff were professional and friendly. Dr Stilton was very thorough in his approach to gathering pertinent information about my medical concerns. Dr. Stilton was the first doctor in years to talk to me as a person as well as a patient. I will definitely call upon him again if the need arises.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Silton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Silton frequently treats Pollen Allergy, Allergic Rhinitis, and Animal Allergies.
Dr. Silton's office is located at 2600 E 7th St Unit A, Charlotte, NC 28204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Silton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
Carolina Asthma Allergy Center
Carolina Asthma Allergy Center2600 E 7th St Unit A, Charlotte, NC 28204 Existing Patients: (877) 825-6894