Dr. Richard Seher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Seher's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Seher, MD is a cardiology specialist in Reno, NV. Dr. Seher completed a residency at U Nev. He currently practices at Renown Institute for Heart & Vascular Health - Center B and is affiliated with Banner Churchill Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seher is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Nev, Residency Hospital
- University of California Davis Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University of Utah, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Nev, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Renown Institute for Heart & Vascular Health - Center B
Renown Institute for Heart & Vascular Health - Center B1500 E 2nd St Ste 400, Reno, NV 89502 Existing Patients: (775) 982-2400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seher?
Dr. Seher is amazing! He was so compassionate and wonderful with my father. He is very attentive and has a great disposition. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Seher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Seher frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Seher's office is located at 1500 E 2nd St Ste 400, Reno, NV 89502. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Seher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Churchill Community Hospital
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center