Dr. Perrin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Perrin, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Arlington, VA. He currently practices at Virginia Hospital Center and is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Perrin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- UNIV OF VA SCH OF MED HLTH SYS, Medical School — 2002
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 2002
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Alliance Health Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CSX Railroad
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Perrin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Perrin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Perrin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Perrin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Perrin frequently treats Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Perrin's office is located at 1625 N George Mason Dr Ste 354, Arlington, VA 22205. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Hospital Center
Virginia Hospital Center
Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group LLC1625 N George Mason Dr Ste 354, Arlington, VA 22205 (703) 717-7780