Dr. Richard Lipman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lipman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Lipman, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Peabody, MA. Dr. Lipman completed a residency at Boston Fltg Hosp. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Brain Center and is affiliated with Beverly Hospital. Dr. Lipman is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1969
- Boston Fltg Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1964
- Boston Fltg Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1962
- TUFTS UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1961
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Brain Center
New England Pain Cere10 Centennial Dr, Peabody, MA 01960 Existing Patients: (978) 535-1110
Pediatric Healthcare Associates
Pediatric Health Care Associates PC600 Loring Ave, Salem, MA 01970 Existing Patients: (978) 741-8366
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lipman?
Always such a nice experience with Dr.Lipman. He's always calm ,soft spoken, never in a rush. My son has been diagnosed with a life threatening illness Dr. Lipman caught this before he could have worsened. No words to describe Dr.Lipman. I can only say I'm grateful and truly touched by an angel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lipman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lipman frequently treats Abdominal Disorders, Abdominal Pain, and Acne.
Dr. Lipman's office is located at 10 Centennial Dr, Peabody, MA 01960. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lipman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beverly Hospital
- Boston Children's Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center