Dr. Richard Goodman, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Batavia, OH. Dr. Goodman completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at KENWOOD INFECTIOUS DISEASE and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goodman is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Kenwood Infectious Disease
Kenwood Infectious Disease2055 Hospital Dr Ste 245, Batavia, OH 45103 Existing Patients: (513) 735-1529
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goodman?
Dr Goodman called me asking about a new drug I was taking. This is the first time a Dr. has called me! When I call the office someone gets back to me right away and is familiar with my case. Easy to communicate. Outlined all my options and pros and cons of each. Outstanding personal care!
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital
- Mercy Health-West Hospital
- The Jewish Hospital-mercy Health