Dr. Richard Garza, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Garza completed a residency at Loyola University Hospital. He currently practices at The Austin Center for Radiation Oncology and is affiliated with Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garza is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
The Austin Center for Radiation Oncology
Austin Center For Radiation Oncology1020 W 34th St, Austin, TX 78705 Existing Patients: (512) 687-1950
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School
- Loyola University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Loyola University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garza?
I was treated very well there.
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin