Dr. Flick has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Flick, MD is a nephrology specialist in Peoria, AZ. Dr. Flick completed a residency at Akron Gen Med Center. He currently practices at Southwest Kidney Institute and is affiliated with Abrazo Arrowhead Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Flick is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Akron Gen Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Kent State University, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flick?
Very nice, knowledgeable, and caring. He explains things well and really listens. His staff is also extremely nice and efficient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Flick, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Flick's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Flick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Flick frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Chronic Kidney Diseases.
Dr. Flick's office is located at 7362 W Thunderbird Rd, Peoria, AZ 85381. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo Arrowhead Campus
- Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center
- Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center
Southwest Kidney Institute
Southwest Kidney Institute, PLC7362 W Thunderbird Rd, Peoria, AZ 85381 (602) 843-5455