Dr. Richard Cambria, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Brighton, MA. Dr. Cambria completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at SMG Vascular Surgery at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cambria is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
SMG Vascular Surgery at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
SMG Vascular Surgery at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center736 Cambridge St, Brighton, MA 02135 (617) 789-2612
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cambria?
Dr.Cambria is an excellent vascular specialist. He not only answered all of my questions, which I had several; he gave me the comfort level that I needed to move forward with a much needed procedure for a very rare vascular disease. He is not only a skilled and knowledgable surgeon, I feel he was one of the top doctors in his field. I am so happy that I was under his care.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center