Dr. Anderson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Anderson, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Anderson completed a residency at West Virginia University Hospitals. He currently practices at New England Endocrine and Thyroid Center PC and is affiliated with Baystate Franklin Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anderson is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- West Virginia University Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- West Virginia University Hospitals Ruby Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New England Endocrine and Thyroid Center PC299 Carew St Ste 323, Springfield, MA 01104 Existing Patients: (413) 732-9600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anderson?
Dr Anderson is a great neurosurgeon he gives you options before surgery. But when it is something that needs to be done he tells you. He has a great staff and is a excellent surgeon. I have had 3 spine surgeries all done by him. With excellent experience and out come
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Anderson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anderson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anderson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anderson frequently treats Low Back Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Anderson's office is located at 299 Carew St Ste 323, Springfield, MA 01104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anderson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center