Dr. Richard Frink, MD is a urology specialist in Middletown, CT. Dr. Frink completed a residency at Naval Hospital San Diego. He currently practices at Middlesex Urology and is affiliated with Middlesex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frink is board certified in Urology.
Middlesex Urology520 Saybrook Rd Ste 100b, Middletown, CT 06457 (860) 347-8850
- Naval Hospital San Diego, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Naval Hospital San Diego, Internship Hospital — 1988
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frink?
A good number of years ago, my P.A. thought my prostate was becoming enlarged and made an appt. with Dr. Frink for me. Best thing that ever happened. He agreed that it was becoming enlarged and, initially we should keep an eye on it. Then, one year, he said we now had to take it a step further. He had a great way of explaining it to me, and really took his time. He was right in that it was now prostate cancer. I went thru the 44 doses of radiation, and then had to see Dr. Frink again for the follow ups. All the follow ups have my PSA at practically 0. I have one last follow up with him in several months. What i learned. When he ascertained originally that i had cancer, my PSA was very low, like 2.8. I have told my 3 sons that the PSA is not a be all and end all to determine if one has cancer. Make a urologist appt. and stay on top of this with him. I can't recommend Dr. Frink strongly enough. His professionalism and proficiency are tops
- Middlesex Hospital