Dr. Richard Nusser, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nusser's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Nusser, MD is a nephrology specialist in Oakland, CA. Dr. Nusser completed a residency at USPHS. He currently practices at East Bay Rgnl Crtcl Cre/Plmnry and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nusser is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- USPHS, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Bay Rgnl Crtcl Cre/Plmnry
Bay Area Pulmonary Medical Associates Inc.350 30th St Ste 520, Oakland, CA 94609 Existing Patients: (510) 465-6800
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nusser?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nusser accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nusser frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease.
Dr. Nusser's office is located at 350 30th St Ste 520, Oakland, CA 94609. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nusser has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center