Dr. Netsky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Netsky, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Hingham, MA. Dr. Netsky completed a residency at Cambridge Hosp. He currently practices at Deborah Farber Aprn P.c.. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Netsky is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Mass Mental Hlth Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Cambridge Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Netsky?
Dr. Netsky is the best there is. Patient, kind, well informed, and delivers patient-centered care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Netsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Netsky frequently treats Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders), Dysthymia (Chronic Depression), and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Netsky's office is located at 175 Derby St Ste 7, Hingham, MA 02043. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.