Dr. Nattis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Nattis, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Babylon, NY. Dr. Nattis completed a residency at Saint Vincent's Hospital. He currently practices at Lindenhurst Eye Physicians & Surgeons, P.C. and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nattis is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lindenhurst Eye Physicians & Surgeons, P.C.
Edward H. Cussatti M.d. PC LLC500 W Main St Ste 210, Babylon, NY 11702 Existing Patients: (631) 661-5400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nattis?
Dr Richard Nattis has been my eye doctor for more than 30 years. He is a learned doctor and one of the most patient, approachable doctors I’ve ever met. I’m lucky to be his patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Nattis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nattis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nattis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nattis frequently treats Eye Conditions.
Dr. Nattis' office is located at 500 W Main St Ste 210, Babylon, NY 11702. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center