Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Lind, MD is a hematology specialist in Asheville, NC. Dr. Lind completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Charles George VAMC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lind is board certified in Hematology.
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Chicago Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Christ Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lind?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lind frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Lind's office is located at 1100 Tunnel Rd, Asheville, NC 28805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lind has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Charles George VAMC1100 Tunnel Rd, Asheville, NC 28805 Existing Patients: (828) 298-7911