Dr. Mueller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Mueller, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Mueller completed a residency at North Shore University Hosp/NYU Sch of Med. He currently practices at Medical Associates of New York and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mueller is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- New York Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- North Shore University Hosp/NYU Sch of Med, Residency Hospital — 1991
- North Shore U Hosp/Meml Sloan-Kettering, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Locals (any local)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical Associates of New York
Medical Associates of New York401 E 55th St, New York, NY 10022 Existing Patients: (212) 593-9800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mueller?
Have seen Dr Mueller for 9 years and are extremely satisfied with his service. There is not to long wait time in office. Dr Mueller take time to explain test results and other question I have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Mueller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mueller's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mueller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mueller frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Hypotension, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Mueller's office is located at 401 E 55th St, New York, NY 10022. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mueller speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center