Dr. Richard Mauceri, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mauceri's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Mauceri, DO is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Fall River, MA. Dr. Mauceri completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at Southcoast Hospitals Group and is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mauceri is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Cooper Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southcoast Hospitals Group484 Highland Ave, Fall River, MA 02720 Existing Patients: (508) 317-5342
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mauceri?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mauceri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mauceri's office is located at 484 Highland Ave, Fall River, MA 02720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mauceri speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mauceri has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Charlton Memorial Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital Of New Bedford
- Southcoast Hospitals Group – Tobey