Dr. Richard Martin, MD is a laparoscopic surgery specialist in Nampa, ID. Dr. Martin completed a residency at University of Arizona Medical Center. He currently practices at Saint Alphonsus Medical Group and is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Nampa. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martin is board certified in General Surgery.
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group
General Surgery - Nampa4400 E Flamingo Ave Ste 200, Nampa, ID 83687 Existing Patients: (208) 302-2700
- University of Arizona Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Arizona, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- University of Utah, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Boise State University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- ODS Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Fantastic experience! Actually saw him for consult on August 13, 2020 and was set up for surgery (Incisional Hernia Repair) within 15 days. Not only was the surgery a complete success, every appointment I had with him he was always right on time. Very pleasant and professional in his actions and demeanor. Also quite humble, I don't see where he sewed in his initials on my abdomen! Christee (assistant) was most helpful and enjoyable as well! Highly recommend!
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Nampa
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- West Valley Medical Center