Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Mansour, MD is a hematology specialist in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Mansour completed a residency at Ochsner Medical Center. He currently practices at LSU Health Sciences Ctr Crdlgy and is affiliated with Ochsner Lsu Health Shreveport. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mansour is board certified in Hematology.
- Letterman Army Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Ochsner Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Ochsner Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Hematology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mansour?
Dr Mansour really "knows his stuff." I had a questionable diagnosis and was sent to him for determination of my condition. Not only did he examine and question me carefully, he also ordered a series of rapidly performed tests and sent me for a second opinion himself. He and the other oncologist had me return on multiple occasions with decreasing frequency. This, combined with instructions to return with any new symptoms was absolutely the correct way to handle my case. Thankfully, all was well!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mansour has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mansour frequently treats Blood Disorders, Skeletal System Neoplasms, and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Mansour's office is located at 1501 Kings Hwy, Shreveport, LA 71103. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ochsner Lsu Health Shreveport
- Willis-Knighton Medical Center
LSU Health Sciences Ctr Crdlgy
Lsuhsc Shreveport1501 Kings Hwy, Shreveport, LA 71103 (318) 675-5053
LSU Health Science Ctr Hem/Onc
Lsuhsc Outpatient Research Pharmacy1405 Kings Hwy, Shreveport, LA 71103 (318) 626-1200