Dr. Richard Wupperman, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Wupperman completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at Austin Spine and is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wupperman is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Cedars-Sinai Institute for Spinal Disorders, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wupperman?
There is nothing bad I can say about my experience with this office and this group of professionals. Everyone is so kind and knowledgeable. Always ready to answer any questions and help out. Dr Wupperman was awesome, I’m so lucky I found him, my surgery was scary but he made sure to explain everything. I can’t say enough good things about the people in this group
- St. David's Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Round Rock