Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Weir, MD
Dr. Richard Weir, MD is
- Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital And Clis, Residency Hospital
- Medical University of South Carolina, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weir?
He was fast, knowledgeable and friendly. His staff was courteous and efficient. Very pleased
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Richard Weir, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Weir's profile.
Dr. Weir in specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Weir frequently treats the following conditions: Ear Ache, Earwax Buildup and Allergic Rhinitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Weir's office is located at 1330 Boiling Springs Rd Ste 1400 Spartanburg, SC 29303. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Weir provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Richard Weir, MD is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Richard Weir, MD holds board certification in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Richard Weir, MD has a star rating of 3.3/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Spartanburg Medical Center
Spartanburg Ear Nose & Throat1330 Boiling Springs Rd Ste 1400, Spartanburg, SC 29303 (864) 849-9550
Spartanburg Medical Center1700 Skylyn Dr, Spartanburg, SC 29307 (864) 216-4471
- 3 2755 S Highway 14 Ste 2400, Greer, SC 29650 (864) 849-9550