Dr. Richard Singer, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Dearborn, MI. Dr. Singer completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at Michigan Surgery Specialists - Dearborn and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Singer is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Michigan Surgery Specialists - Dearborn
Michigan Surgery Specialists - Dearborn22731 Newman St Ste 100a, Dearborn, MI 48124 Existing Patients: (313) 561-4910
- Kleinert Kutz Hand Care Center- University of Louisville, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit Mi, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Care Network of Michigan (BCN)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
- Total Health Care, USA
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singer?
when I first came to doctor Singer I was in shock, pain and very scared. After I left, I felt posistive about my recovery and glad I had went to doctor Singer. He is amazing!
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn
- Beaumont Hospital Taylor
- Surgeons Choice Medical Center