Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Sankary, MD
Dr. Richard Sankary, MD is
- Cvri-Ucsf, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- HARVARD MED SCH, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Stanford Health Care Advantage
- Stanford Health Care Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sankary?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Richard Sankary, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Sankary's profile.
Dr. Sankary in specializes in Pulmonary Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Sankary's office is located at 2160 Appian Way Ste 200 Pinole, CA 94564. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Sankary provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Richard Sankary, MD is affiliated with Stanford Health Care.
Yes, Dr. Richard Sankary, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Dr. Richard Sankary, MD has a star rating of 1.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Stanford Health Care
Affiliates in Imaging A Medical Group Inc.2160 Appian Way Ste 200, Pinole, CA 94564 (510) 724-9115