Dr. Richard Ruiz, MD is a general surgery specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Ruiz completed a residency at USC/LAC MC. He currently practices at BAYLOR UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ruiz is board certified in General Surgery.
Baylor University Medical Center
Southwest Physician Assoc, PA3500 Gaston Ave Ste 210, Dallas, TX 75246 (214) 820-4400
- University of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- USC/LAC MC, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ruiz?
He was very good at explaining to our family what he wa going to do and all risk involved. He was extra gentle after the surgery and answered all questions. He took his time in explaining and was more than kind to our family.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas