Dr. Richard Kline, MD is a breast reconstruction surgery specialist in Mount Pleasant, SC. Dr. Kline completed a residency at Interim LSU Public Hospital. He currently practices at The Center for Natural Breast Reconstruction and is affiliated with East Cooper Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kline is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
The Center for Natural Breast Reconstruction
The Center for Natural Breast Reconstruction1300 Hospital Dr Ste 120, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 (843) 849-8418
- Interim LSU Public Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Interim LSU Public Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Miami Hospital Craniofacial Fellowship, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kline?
Went to him nearly 10 years ago. Amazing results. Highly recommend
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Roper Hospital
- Roper St. Francis Healthcare - Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital