Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Gilmore, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lake Charles, LA. Dr. Gilmore completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Imperial Health LLP and is affiliated with Christus Ochsner Lake Area Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gilmore is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Tex SW, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Imperial Health LLP
R. Mark Williams MD Apmc501 DOCTOR MICHAEL DEBAKEY DR, Lake Charles, LA 70601 Existing Patients: (337) 433-8400
Lake Charles Medical/Sgcl Clinic
Lake Charles Medical/Sgcl Clinic501 DOCTOR MICHAEL DEBAKEY DR, Lake Charles, LA 70601 Existing Patients: (337) 433-8400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gilmore?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gilmore has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gilmore frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gilmore's office is located at 501 DOCTOR MICHAEL DEBAKEY DR, Lake Charles, LA 70601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christus Ochsner Lake Area Hospital
- Christus Ochsner Saint Patrick Hospital
- Dequincy Memorial Hospital
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital