Dr. Diamond has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Diamond, MD is a oncology specialist in Cornwall, NY. Dr. Diamond completed a residency at Zucker Hillside Hospital. He currently practices at Orange Hematology & Oncology and is affiliated with Garnet Health Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Westchester Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- LI Jewish-Hillside Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Zucker Hillside Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Zucker Hillside Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orange Hematology & Oncology
Orange Hematology & Oncology164 Willow Ave, Cornwall, NY 12518 Existing Patients: (845) 534-3888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Diamond?
Saw him for a possible undiagnosed condition. Found him personable and professional. Definitely recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Diamond, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Diamond's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Diamond accepts your insurance.
Dr. Diamond frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Hemophilia.
Dr. Diamond's office is located at 164 Willow Ave, Cornwall, NY 12518. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Diamond speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Garnet Health Medical Center
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center