Dr. Richard Brenz, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Shelbyville, KY. Dr. Brenz completed a residency at University Louisville School Of Med. He currently practices at Renal Specialists of Kentucky and is affiliated with Munson Healthcare Cadillac Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brenz is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Renal Specialists of Kentucky77 Mack Walters Rd Ste 300, Shelbyville, KY 40065 Existing Patients: (502) 226-3937
Riemer Eye Center
Riemer Eye Center502 Cobb St, Cadillac, MI 49601 Existing Patients: (231) 775-1248
- University Louisville School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Michigan State University, Medical School — 1989
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Davis Vision
- EyeMed Vision Care
- HAP Insurance
- Heritage Provider Network
- Priority Health
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brenz?
Dr. Brenz is a wonderful opthamologist. I would highly recommend. My problem is with Reimer Eye Center Cadillac and their new facilities. This practice needs to hire more technicians, so that there is always a tech with the physician. Reimer seems to expect the physicians to navigate the EMR system, which is a waste of their valuable time. When I requested a record be forwarded to 3 physicians, there were no technicians available to forward my record. MD should not have to do this.
- Munson Healthcare Cadillac Hospital