Call (706) 623-4206 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Richard Livingston, MD is a family medicine specialist in Evans, GA. Dr. Livingston completed a residency at Martin Army Community Hospital. and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Livingston is board certified in Family Practice.
- Martin Army Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Martin Army Hospital - Ft Benning GA, Internship Hospital
- Medical College of Georgia - Augusta GA, Medical School
- Martin Army Community Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Martin Army Comm Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Medical College of Georgia, Medical School — 1994
- Augusta College, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Planned Administration Inc
- Principal Life
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Livingston?
Dr. Livingston is very thorough, caring and takes the time to listen. I would highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Livingston has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Livingston, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Livingston's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Livingston accepts your insurance.
Dr. Livingston frequently treats Vitamin B Deficiency, Administrative Physical, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Livingston's office is located at 363 North Belair Rd, Evans, GA 30809. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Livingston speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
- Doctors Hospital
- 1 363 North Belair Rd, Evans, GA 30809 Existing Patients: (706) 623-4206