Dr. Livingston has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Livingston, MD is a family medicine specialist in Evans, GA. Dr. Livingston completed a residency at Martin Army Community Hospital. He currently practices at Center for Primary Care and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Livingston is board certified in Family Practice.
- Martin Army Community Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Martin Army Community Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Planned Administration Inc
- Principal Life
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center for Primary Care
Evans363 N BELAIR RD, Evans, GA 30809 Existing Patients: (706) 650-7563
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Livingston?
He is a very caring doctor. If you want a through doctor. You want Dr.Livingston.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Livingston, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Livingston's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Livingston accepts your insurance.
Dr. Livingston frequently treats Vitamin B Deficiency, Administrative Physical, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Livingston's office is located at 363 N BELAIR RD, Evans, GA 30809. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Livingston speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital