Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weitzel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Weitzel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Warren, OH. Dr. Weitzel completed a residency at Allegheny General Hospital. He currently practices at RICHARD L WEITZEL MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weitzel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Allegheny General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Allegheny General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Allegheny General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Penn State U, Hershey College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Richard L Weitzel MD
Richard L Weitzel MD405 Niles Cortland Rd Se Ste 201, Warren, OH 44484 Existing Patients: (330) 372-2121
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weitzel?
Outstanding physician! Truly cares about his patients and goes out of his way to fully evaluate and keep me feeling good and healthy. He really knows a lot and is very comforting and reassuring
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Weitzel frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Carotid Artery Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Weitzel's office is located at 405 Niles Cortland Rd Se Ste 201, Warren, OH 44484. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weitzel speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Weitzel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.