Click here to compare with other Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Richard Rosemond, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Athens, GA. Dr. Rosemond completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at Athens Maternal-fetal Medicine PC and is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Athens Maternal-fetal Medicine PC700 Sunset Dr Ste 301, Athens, GA 30606 Existing Patients: (706) 549-0087
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosemond?
He diagnosed my bicornuate uterus after no other doctor could. He also took excellent care of me throughout my 1st pregnancy and never made me feel like I should be scared. I would highly recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rosemond frequently treats High Risk Pregnancy, Pregnancy Ultrasound, and Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum.
Dr. Rosemond's office is located at 700 Sunset Dr Ste 301, Athens, GA 30606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosemond has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Hospital