Dr. Richard Lipman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lipman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Lipman, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in South Miami, FL. Dr. Lipman completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). He currently practices at Richard L Lipman MD.
- University of Miami Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Residency Hospital — 1969
- University Of Pittsblurgh Medical Center Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1967
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Medical School — 1966
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1961
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lipman?
Often, a visit to a doctor's office involves long waits and quick consultations. In the 19 months I have been going to Dr. Lipman's office, those issues are reversed. The staff is always helpful, courteous, and friendly.....they are simply terrific. Dr. Lipman has helped me achieve great success (120+) with his plan and encouragement. Yes, I am responsible for following the plan, but his positive energy and motivation have played a tremendous role in that success. He is genuinely caring!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lipman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lipman frequently treats Dynamic Endocrine Function Test, Ultrasound, Thyroid, and Thyroid Nodule Evaluation.
Dr. Lipman's office is located at 7241 Sw 63rd Ave Ste 202, South Miami, FL 33143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lipman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.