Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Richard King, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. King completed a residency at St Vincents Hosp Med Ctr. He currently practices at RICHARD L KING, MD. Dr. King is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Wm Alanson White Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- St Vincents Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1974
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Philadelphia Genl Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1971
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1970
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. King?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. King frequently treats Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder, Schizoaffective Disorder, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. King's office is located at 67 Park Ave, New York, NY 10016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. King has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.