Dr. Richard Irvin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Irvin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Irvin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Irvin completed a residency at Bexar Co Hospital. He currently practices at Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa and is affiliated with Northeastern Health System. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Irvin is board certified in Cardiology.
- University of Oklahoma, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Bexar Co Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Bexar Co Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Medical School — 1984
- Houston Baptist University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa
Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa6151 S Yale Ave Ste 100a, Tulsa, OK 74136 Existing Patients: (918) 494-8500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Irvin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Irvin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Irvin frequently treats Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors, Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Irvin's office is located at 6151 S Yale Ave Ste 100a, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Irvin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Irvin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeastern Health System
- Saint Francis Hospital