Dr. Richard George, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. George's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard George, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. George completed a residency at University Of Alabama Med Center. He currently practices at Summa Health Medical Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. George is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- University Of Alabama Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Alabama Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine, Medical School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Summa Health Medical Group
Summa Health Medical Group55 Arch St Ste 2a, Akron, OH 44304 Existing Patients: (330) 535-1536
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. George?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. George accepts your insurance.
Dr. George frequently treats Wound Repair, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Port Placements or Replacements.
Dr. George's office is located at 55 Arch St Ste 2a, Akron, OH 44304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. George has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.