Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Elliott accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Elliott, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Elliott completed a residency at U Wisc Med Sch. He currently practices at River Edge Behavioral Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elliott is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Isaac Regl Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Rush University, Medical School — 1987
- Rush-Presbyn-St Luke's Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- U Wisc Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U Wisc Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1980
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elliott?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elliott frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Elliott's office is located at 175 Emery Hwy, Macon, GA 31217. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Elliott has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
River Edge Behavioral Health Center175 Emery Hwy, Macon, GA 31217 (478) 803-7600